ISO 9001 Certified Company
ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification enables DragonWear® to demonstrate our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving our company’s operations. The internationally recognized quality management system standard is the preferred solution for organizations worldwide.
ISO 9001 Background
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system. It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact, there are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
ISO 9001 Basic Requirements
ISO 9001 requires DragonWear® to have a quality manual which includes the documented procedures or references to them. The manual includes a description of the sequence and interaction of the processes that make up the quality management system specific to our business. In addition, the scope of the system has to be clearly defined.
Overall, the effect of the requirements of the standard is to reduce the instances where documented procedures are mandatory (there are only six mandatory procedures), and to allow the organization the freedom to determine the type and extent of documentation needed to support the operation of the processes that make up the quality management system.
Key Benefits of ISO 9001
WHAT IT DOES
- Improves and establishes training processes
- Defines employees' roles and responsibilities
- Greatly increases operational efficiency
- Increases the ability to troubleshoot
- Establishes and streamlines processes through complete documentation
- Develops and builds relationships that help retain existing customers
- Provides advantages over competitors that aren't certified ISO 9001
- Builds opportunities for global commerce with international recognition
- Improves customer relations
- Improves relationships with suppliers due to clear, concise production standards.
- Provides a basis for consistent and fact-based decision making.
- Carefully planned improvements, based on documentation and analysis
- Provides for regular audits/reviews of performance
- Increases productivity
- Maximizes quality
- Increases revenue
Saves time and money
- Improves accountability of management
- Improves employee morale and satisfaction
- Increases employees' understanding of their roles and successes within the company
- Enhances ability to attract new customers that have adopted requirements for certification