Bottoms are constructed with 4-way stretch grid fabric that offers enhanced comfort and range of motion. The unique grid construction maximizes warmth, minimizes weight, and improves breathability. For greater comfort and range of motion, we decreased the fabric weight by over 20% while increasing the arc rating from CAT 1 to CAT 2.
Download the sales sheet
- Inherently fire and arc resistant baselayer
- Moisture wicking, jersey microfiber face for easy layering
- Lofted, grid structured fleece enhances airflow and dry time
- Stretch elastic waistband and functional fly
- Made in the USA
- Power Stretch® FR Fabric - 9.6 oz/sq yd (Lyocell, Modacrylic, Twaron® Para-aramid, Spandex and DuPont™ Nomex® Thread)
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- NFPA 1975 (Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services) -- please note: materials are certified, but the garment is not.