The Exxtreme™ jacket has Rip-Stop Nomex® reinforcement patches on the forearm and the shoulder area for increased wear resistance. Jacket also has zippers in the armpit area for increased ventilation options. It offers lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that's fire resistant. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant DuPont™ Nomex® fleece
- Lofted, lightweight, wind resistant fleece retains body heat
- Rip-stop fabric reinforces shoulders and forearms
- Pit-Zip armpit ventilation for body temperature control
- Drop-tail rear hem and longer sleeves for extra coverage
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets, two inner cargo pockets
- Made in USA
- DuPont™ Nomex® III A FR Fabric: 8.7oz/sq yd
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 17 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
reviewswrite a review
Review This Product:
from Snoqualmie, WA
Keeps you warm
DragonWear's Exxtreme jacket can stand up to basically any temperature, and keep you warm on the job. Recommend.