Bring on the wind, rain, or snow. Our Elements™ FR Dual Hazard Sweatshirt redefines what you can expect with a wind-resistant outer fabric surface, and a durable water-repellent finish to block wind and shed light rain and snow. We decreased the fabric weight by 20% while increasing the fabric durability, maintaining the warmth, and continuing to protect you from wind and light rain. This will quickly become your go-to sweatshirt.
- Durable water repellency sheds light rain and snow
- Wind resistant outer surface with lofted fleece interior to retain body heat
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement due to addition of Spandex
- YKK Zip Front with stand-up collar
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- 4 pen holders inside chest pocket
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 16.0 cal/cm2e
- Made in the USA
- Polartec® Wind Pro FR®: Fire-resistant 11.0 oz fabric (Lyocell, Modacrylic, Twaron® Para-aramid, Spandex).
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 16 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)