Our Power Dry® Dual Hazard FR ANSI 107 Hi-Vis Shirts protect you from flash fire and arc flash hazards by combining inherent FR protection with cutting-edge design. Patented, moisture-wicking Power Dry® FR fabric guarantees fast-drying so you keep cool in summer heat and dry in wet conditions.
- Tagless neckline eliminates chaffing
- 3M Schotchlite™ segmented silver reflective
- Moisture-wicking technology
- Highly breathable and dries quickly
- Extra-long hem with flat-lock seam construction
- Yellow shirt has navy fabric on wrists
- Power Dry® FR Fabric: 6.4 oz/sq yd (Lyocell, Modacrylic, Twaron® Para-aramid).
- ANSI 107 Class 3, Level 2 Compliant
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 9.5 cal/cm2
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)