Flat stitch seam in the middle of the gaiter allows you to fold it up or down to adjust to changing conditions. Provides lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that's fire resistant. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant DuPont™ Nomex® fleece that retains body heat
- Lofted, lightweight and wind resistant
- Folded down keeps the neck warm, extend to cover face
- Single layer fleece construction with flat-lock seams
- DuPont™ Nomex® III A FR Fabric: 8.7oz/sq yd
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 17 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)