DragonWear™ Waterproof Leg Gaiters provide you with an extra layer of protection from foul weather water, and the insults of thorns and brambles when bushwhacking.
- Interior lined with Nomex® FR Fabric that utilizes a 100% waterproof coating
- Durable Kevlar® and Nomex® Rip-Stop uppers with waterproof Ara-Shield lowers
- Rip-and-Stick 2" wide FR Velcro® closures allow easy on and off
- Gaiters are secured on top with 3/4" wide FR webbing & buckle
- FR webbing straps and buckles positioned to not interfere with pole climbing equipment
- Standard, non-waterproof leg discontinued for 2018
- Upper, 7.2oz (Kevlar®, Nomex®, Lower, 16. oz (Para Aramid)
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 8.5 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
reviewswrite a review
Review This Product:
Fr gaitors, good quality
I've had a set of these gaiters for about 6 months now. They are well made, and seem to be durable thus far. I wear gaiters in thorns and brush to prevent pants from snagging and getting wet in spring/summer/fall. Michigan winter in snow and slop is where these really shine, place them over 2 buckle dielectric hot boots for linework. Gaiters allow you to keep your pant legs clean and dry, which keeps your socks dry, which in turn keeps your work boots dry. I've been using gaiters for several years now and am happy to have found an fr alternative to comply with current electrical industry standards.