A Week In Review: 9/8 - 9/14
Posted by Dominique A.
This week on DragonWear®:
1. Todd Murphy, Regional Sales Manager attended the MECA Conference this week. Thank you to everyone that stopped by our booth!
2. It's a hurricane miracle! This lineworker was in Florida gearing up to help restore power, but little did he know he was going to meet his sister for the first time too. Read Article here.
3. Just another day at the office.
4. Have you heard? The Livewire™ Beanie in gray is now in stock!
• Inherently fire and arc resistant
• Proprietary channel knit construction fleece enhances airflow & dry time
• Comfortable under hard hats
5. Stay tuned...
Something new arrived at DragonWear® on 9/12!
6. Meet the New Big Easy™ Tool Backpack!
• Bag to be opened like a suitcase
• Made with ballistic polyester with a waterproof coating
• Daisy chains for gear & rope lash-on
• Fit with grommet for drainage
** The Big Easy™ Backpack will be available to purchase from dealers on Friday, Sept. 20th.
7. It's a time in history we will never forget. Thank you to the fearless first responders that risked their lives 18 years ago.
8. There's nothing better than the line life.